Waiting Til Beyond the Last Minute

Well, I got a phone call from the owner of the house we looked at Wednesday night. Somebody made an offer last night, so he’s selling the house to them. So we’re back to the drawing board. We still don’t have a house to move to. I haven’t heard from the owner of this house yet, but I hope he calls or emails soon.

If not, I just trust God to make things work out so that we don’t have some kind of confrontation with him or the property management group. I’ll just trust God, knowing that all of this is in His hands, and He does things in His own timing- Certainly not mine!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: